Saturday, September 24, 2011

Orange Beef

Orange Beef over Rice



So... beef. Not my first, second or third choice when it comes to meat. I don't know. Just never really cared for red meat so much. So I figured its about time I make something with it. I always wanted to make orange beef. So here we go.

Ingredients
-Beef
-Rice
-Onions
-Green Onions
-Ginger
-Garlic
-Orange Juice
-Soy Sauce
-Cider Vinegar
-Sesame Oil
-Cornstarch

Creation
Sear beef in Sesame Oil and set aside. Don't cook all the way through.

Begin sauteing all the veggies in left over juices and then deglaze with vinegar and orange juice. Let that reduce to about half and then add some soy sauce and a cornstarch paste.

Once syrupy, add beef, heat through and you are done. Yes this is pretty much add everything, reduce, re-add meat, serve.

Of course there is this deal with the rice. Which it should be served over and of course this is a...

No comments:

Post a Comment