Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lemon Pepper Shark Loin

Lemon Pepper Shark Loin over Rice



One of the best ways to learn how to cook something is just to buy something new at the hungry story (Yes I said hungry store) and then just experiment. I found shark loin one day. I have had it before and though it was just wonderful. So time to try making it myself. Granted the shark from before was different cut and was deep-fried. I am trying to be a little healthier so time for some sauteing!

Ingredients
-Shark Loin
-Lemon Pepper
-Rice
-Corn Oil
-Probably more stuff

Creation
This was probably one of my easiest 'recipes.' So how to keep from saying toss in a pan on medium heat, turn once, and done? Well obviously that was not the way.

I guess I could say the shark was marinated in the lemon pepper first and the rice was cooked ahead of time.

Why rice again? Cause the lemon pepper gives the shark a nice little kick and the rice will help balance it. The meal has got to be balanced.

I love the nonchalant way I pretty much give no specifics to create...

No comments:

Post a Comment