Monday, September 26, 2011

Chicken and Beans

Chicken and Green Beans



This is an old 'what can I make with these things' type recipe back when I was setting off the fire alarm every month. New to fresh green beans, I didn't know what I was getting into. Now rice and green beans are in most of my dishes. Also before I knew how to take a picture...

Ingredients
-Chicken Breast
-Green Beans
-Half 'n Half

Creation
This is definitely a more Italian-style dish, due to the simplicity and leaving the integrity of the ingredients. Nothing but a salt and pepper sear on the chicken completely cooked on stove to make it really crunchy.

Boiled green beans with a little salt and lemon pepper. Very quick to make sure they still have a bite and the sauce. What I call White Sauce. Its a butterless reduction to maximize the whiteness. Plate and serve.

Simple, Tasty, and..

No comments:

Post a Comment