Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mushroom Chicken

Mushroom Chicken



So I was sick on a weekend and still managed to get into the kitchen to do something. So nothing special today. Simple chicken with a mushroom sauce over rice.

Ingredients
-Chicken Tenderloins
-Rice
-Mushrooms
-Onions
-Cream
-Wine

Creation
This was quick and easy. Two pans. One pan throw in some onions and sliced mushrooms. Get that going and then salt and pepper some chicken.

Of course onions first then mushrooms

Now time to get some chicken on the stove. Oddly enough this one of my favorite ways to cook chicken. Brined chicken with a little salt and pepper.

No idea what happened to the middle one

And that is pretty much it. Finish the sauce by deglazing with white wine and finish with some cream. Like I said before did this while under the weather.

And I used to hate mushrooms...

Even while sick I can still pull out...

No comments:

Post a Comment