Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cinnamon Rolls (Revisted)

Cinnamon Rolls



I said I would do it and I have done it. Though I still have an affinity for the apple glaze. No other fruit will do... until I branch out and how often do I do that. Not very. For the record these taste much better than the first batch. Next time I write my own recipe.

Ingredients
-Flour
-Milk
-Sugar
-Cinnamon
-Egg
-Yeast
-Apple Glaze


Creation
Pretty much the same thing a last time. Make dough. Fill it. Roll it. Cut it. Rise it. Bake it, though next time I'm a do it my way from the get go. Gonna bake, then cut the dough, roll it, make it. I'm sure this will work.

Of course this time I still didn't follow recipe. As there isn't a sugar glaze. Too simple. And I love apples and as far as I know apples make it...

No comments:

Post a Comment