Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pepperoni Tomato Sauce

Pepperoni Tomato Sauce over Pasta



Dried pasta still has its uses. It is pasta anyway, however this is about the sauce. Pepperoni was the base, and while it is a great idea. I now know where to take this to really make it sing. SPICE!

Ingredients
-Pepperoni
-Tomato
-Pasta
-Celery
-Onion

Creation
As said before this was just an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof...

Wait a minute. Back on track. The sauce. Saw pepperoni in the fridge.. figured could render fat. Make tomato sauce serve over pasta. Now I wanted to begin defining this italian/mediterranian style that I haveso kept it simple. Basil. Onions. Celery.

But now I know... and know is half the battle... G... I... Joe!!

Rats. Happened again. Either way next time I know it needs peppers and spice and then it will become...

No comments:

Post a Comment