Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Shrimp Fettuce

Shrimp Fettuce



First off, there is no spelling error. Fettuce is a wider form of the oh-so-popular fettuccine, and yes they were made by hand. I tried a couple years back, didn't have a clue what I was doing. Working with pictures in a book. Terrible. So now I see the book again and decide its time. Took three tries though.. imagine the realization when when I realized I was working with medium eggs instead of large.

Ingredients
-Flour
-Eggs
-Shrimp
-Onion
-Basil
-Heavy Cream

Creation
Homemade pasta?! No way. Actually much simpler than even I thought and I use the "well" method. Pretty simple.. quite messy, but being covered in flour makes you look like more of a chef right?

The shrimp are just cooked with a cream sauce. No wine or vinegar. I know right. Focus was on the pasta which makes this...

No comments:

Post a Comment