Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Chicken Parmesan

Chicken Parmesan


Now I really hate using pre-breaded anything, but this is what I had so you gotta make the best use of it. Chicken Parmesan is there only thing I could think of to hide it.... that and a thick homemade tomato sauce.

Ingredients
-Pre-breaded Chicken Breast
-Brisket's Tomato Sauce
-Angel Hair Pasta
-Romano Cheese

Creation
Now I'm not one of those cooks that refuses to cook with stuff like you see on tv. I want to bread things myself and plus pre-breaded limits the uses. Grrness. Oh well.

The sauce. Thick and hearty. Actually because I prefer thick sauces that lends itself to not using anger hair or other spaghetti like sauces. Should have been shells or rotini. Something to grip the chunks of flavor, but I also really like angel hair.

That's pretty much how to turn a pre-breaded chicken breast into...
And that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment