Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Rosemary Chicken

 Simple Rosemary Chicken

I am a firm believer that you can't go wrong with a well seared piece of meat

One of those days when you just want something easy. One pot (or pan). Easy clean up. Simple ingredients. Sometimes you just gotta slow down and make things simple and easy. Easy = Delicious (In most cases)

Well here you go yet another recipe without measurements.... only because I found out I'm out of heavy cream and the milk should have thrown away a week ago. Terrible just terrible.

Ingredients
-Boneless Chicken Breast
-Rosemary
-S & P
-Olive Oil

Creation


Some nice looking chicken.


Gotta trim those breasts... Yeah. Since I knew ahead of time that I was going to slice it all pretty like I trimmed it up. Ended up with two nice pieces. Which I marinated in olive oil, rosemary and salt.


Under normal circumstances this would be brined ahead of time 


I say brine> marinate.. when it comes to chicken anyways, but to each their own. But make sure to not brine for too long or instead of juicy meat you'll get salty dry meat. That doesn't make Another Brisket Creation.

This would be the last we see of the tiny piece.. as the delicious morsel was consumed during a taste testing opportunity.. poor little thing.


Sliced all pretty like


Now it is sitting on a curry-type sauce that was pre-made on New Years Day and because I don't have anything written down I'll just have to make another post about that and probably other sauces. Also the rice.. I assume you can make a basic rice. This one being jasmine, so I didn't write that up.

But the star of the show is the chicken. Simple, delicious and makes this...

1 comment: