Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pork Sausage Tomato Sauce

Pork Sauce Tomato Sauce over Angel hair


I never was good at plating spaghetti and sauce, however this is mostly about the sauce anyways. This is pretty much my go-to meat-tomato sauce as long as there is about 2hrs of preparation time. Yes this take that long. Gotta break down the tomatoes and make sure the flavors meld. 

Ingredients
-Pork Sausage
-Tomatoes
-Wine
-Balsamic Vinegar
-Garlic
-Onion
-Peppers

Creation
I say tomatoes because it can be tailored. This particular batch was made with petite diced and sauce. I usually use crushed.

And peppers. This one used bell peppers, but I like poblano and jalopeno.

While this sauce is simmering forever the oil must be siphoned or spooned off because the pork will continue to render its fat and that will make the sauce greasy. It won't stick to pasta and that won't make it...

No comments:

Post a Comment